Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
Butner Public Safety investigated the following incidents and made the following arrests from Feb. 1-6.
• Michelle Lynn Fletcher, 40: DWI and speeding; released on a written promise to appear.
• Breaking and entering and larceny, 800 block of East C Street at Colonial Mobile Home Park; someone stole a watch and money from an unlocked vehicle.
• Property damage, 500 block of West C Street at Edgewood Crossings Apartments; someone hit the building with rocks causing damage.
• Assault, 800 block of East C Street at Colonial Mobile Home Park. A suspect, Joshua Damien Gregory, 37, of Butner, was arrested and charged with assault on a female and assault; no bond.
• Property damage, Arby’s at 1574 N.C. Highway 56; someone struck the building with their vehicle, then left the scene.
• Craig Alexander Wells Jr., 34, of Creedmoor: DWI and speeding; $1,500 secured bond.
• Courtney Johnson, 29, of Butner: Violation of compulsory school attendance law; released without bond.
No arrests or incidents reported.
• Assault, 1200 block of Middleton Drive. A suspect, Paul Howard Wikle Jr, 35, of Creedmoor, was arrested and charged with assault on a female. Belkis Wikle, 38, of Creedmoor, was also arrested and charged with assault. Both were issued no bond.