Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
• Douglas Brian Matthews, 52, of Creedmoor, was arrested for an outstanding warrant for probation violation. Matthews was issued a secured bond of $5,000.
• An assault was reported in the 1600 block of Birch Drive during an altercation between two family members.
• Santiago Aguliar Serrato, 32, of Durham, was arrested during a traffic stop and charged with DWI and driving while license was revoked. Serrato was issued a secured bond of $2,500.
• A larceny of a cell phone was reported in the 1500 block of N.C. Highway 56.
• Communicating threats was reported at Edgewood Crossings Apartments.
• Larceny was reported at Morning Glory Apartments. Two residents had packages stolen from their front porch.
• Charles Hutton Daniel, 38, of Creedmoor, was arrested for an outstanding order for arrest. Daniel was issued a secured bond of $8,500.