Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following incidents were reported by Butner Public Safety.
• David John Autry, 32, of Butner, was arrested for an outstanding warrant for probation violation. Autry was issued a $2,000 secured bond and placed in the Granville County Detention Center.
• A larceny was reported in the 1200 block of Shining Water Lane (Wynngate). Someone allegedly stole a handgun belonging to another person.
• An assault was reported at All Spins, 301 W. C St. A fight allegedly occurred at the location between several customers.
• Serena Aycock, 34, of Butner, was arrested during the investigation of a traffic accident and charged with DWI. Aycock was issued a written promise to appear in court and was released.
• A larceny was reported at Food Lion, 2531-J E. Lyon Station Road. Someone allegedly stole a pair of sunglasses belonging to an employee.
• A hit-and-run was reported at the Food Lion Distribution Center, 1703 E. D St. Someone allegedly struck a vehicle and left the scene.
• Vandalism was reported at M & H Tire, 1600 Highway 56. Someone allegedly spray painted graffiti on the building.
• Anneaki Randai Cameron, 27, of Roxboro, was arrested during a traffic stop and charged with disorderly conduct. Cameron was issued a $800 secured bond and placed in the Granville County Detention Center.
• A larceny was reported at 2066 Will Suitt Road. Someone allegedly stole medicine, a cell phone and a handgun belonging to the victim.