Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The Granville County Sheriff’s Office made the following arrests Jan. 27 through Feb. 3.
• Kelcey Smith, 32, of Clearwater Drive, Oxford: failure to pay child support; no bond
• Nicholas McKay Journigan, 18, of Woodland Church Road, Wake Forest: failure to appear; $500 secured bond.
• Brittany Marie Ellis, 31, of Munns Road, Creedmoor: failure to appear; $500 secured bond.
• Kenneth Myzelle Roberts, 28, of Carter Circle, Creedmoor: domestic violence protective order violation; no bond.
• Jason Ricky Pearce, 27, of Northern Falls Road, Creedmoor: assault inflicting serious injury; 48-hour hold.
• Susan Dickerson Satterwhite, of Pecan Drive, Stem: failure to appear; $500 secured bond.
• Christopher Tyrell Duncan, of Front Street, Oxford: assault on female, misdemeanor larceny and possession of stolen goods; $5,000 secured bond.
• Joey Montague, of Buckingham Drive, Franklinton: failure to pay child support; $1,239 cash bond.
• Jaime Manuel Sosa-Dixon, of Culbreth Road, Stem: failure to appear; $1,000 secured bond.
No arrests reported.
• Bryanna Marie Ferrell, 23, of Huntsboro Road, Oxford: failure to appear; $1,000 secured bond.
• Thomas William, 42, of Allenwood Road, Wake Forest: failure to pay child support; $8,880 cash bond.
• Joseph Lee Simpson, 37, of Lessie Lane, Oxford: failure to appear; $1,000 secured bond.
• Joshua Earl Rochelle, of Antler Way, Creedmoor: probation violation; $1,000 secured bond.
• Trevar A. Cooper, 36, of Enon Road, Oxford: second-degree trespassing; released without incident.
• Tony Currin, 40, of Enon Road, Oxford: attempted assault inflicting serious injury; no bond.
• Malik G. Jenkins, of North Chesterfield, Virginia: going armed at the terror of the public; bond unavailable.